We are hiring a Business Manager!
Our mission is pursuing excellence in research and deploying infectious diseases diagnostic tools focusing on Tuberculosis.
We are a small, fast growing organization and seeking dynamic, organized and efficient people to join our team.
WHY JOIN US?
- The chance to contribute to improving the lives of people in high-disease burden countries and work towards supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The ability to express your ideas, share your opinion and collaborate in a dynamic, flexible work environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a growing business that pushes you to excel every day while having a positive impact on others and the world around you.
In a start-up, you will get the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business. You won’t be bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great. Your leadership and support in growing our customer base and apply your extensive network in the healthcare laboratory sector will come to the fore taking the organization to the next level. The ideal candidate should have a desire to grow the business, constantly improve processes and have a natural desire to achieve excellence.
SEND US YOUR CV
We are expanding. Contact us if you would like to be part of our innovative team.
+27 74 198 8300
If you do not fit any of the current jobs on offer, please send us your CV and we will contact you should something suitable become available.
We are always on the lookout for bright and talented scientists to join our team!
The successful candidate will have a natural desire to pursue excellence, have experience in ELISAs, immunoassays and diagnostic product development, be creative and innovative around scientific problem solving and trouble-shooting, be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines. The position also requires supervision of junior staff and potentially postgraduate students (PhD / Masters).
- PhD in relevant discipline
- At least three years of experience in managing projects in a health-related field
- Knowledge of ISO13485, quality control procedures and good laboratory practice
- Excellent writing skills, including academic and report writing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
Desirable requirements include:
- Ability to conduct and analyse qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to maintain records of research activities and prepare reports
- Experience in preparing funding applications
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to coach and develop others with excellent problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of principles of research design, ethical and regulatory requirements of research involving human subjects
- Certified training in Biosafety Level (BSL) 2 and BSL 3 laboratory work
- Data management skills, including working with databases and statistical packages